Customer is always on the top priority for SweetLifePartner. We strive to serve our customers better than anyone else and to provide the best service to enrich their lives.SweetLifePartner is actively looking for a customer care officer with great communication skill.
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service Representative Qualifications / Skills:
- Customer service
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Quality focus
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems a plus
- Previous experience, especially in a particular industry, preferred
How to apply: Send your CV to email@example.com
Last date to apply: 31, May 2021